Monday, January 21, 2002

Get your own  diary at DiaryLand.com! contact me older entries

2002-01-21 - 12:10 a.m.

We are the original pitiful two...

one can have a good day and inevitably the other is terribly miserable. We make a good pair. Between us life is cruel, unfair and downright rotten 365 days a year. Sometimes we take a break for a major holiday - but its rare.

We spend more energy I swear talking eachother out of depression, swapping the same good advice back and forth like a pair of shoes - problem is we never use the advice we give eachother.

We know our problems, we even have some damn good ideas about how to solve them...but then some of the melodrama would stop. My god! What would life be without the drama?

We're more alike than I'd ever admit...I get these feelings when I know that I just have to talk to him. He doesn't call...I think he has trouble with his ability to dial. I don't care...we both know we're there when needed..its an unspoken law.

But we're miserable...absolutely miserable. To the point - you miss us off if we are made to laugh. How dare you break my grumpy poor pitiful me mood!

Its an endless cycle...and hell yeah it can be fun...especially when we break down and both laugh together. But its a cycle one of us has to learn to break - and then hopefully teach the other.

I don't need a man in my life to fuck me to make me whole or happy. You don't need a woman. Plain and simple right?

Sex doesn't solve a damn thing and love isn't built out of what's comfortable alone.

I ramble entirely too much and I lack your eloquance. I think I lack the ability to spell also.

Ok - I need lunch - that's enough for now.

Don't laugh damnit...we're moping today. Life is utter despair and will only improve if we keep a scowl deeply planted on our lips! man a fuck would solve all this...

W00t - yes I need help

No comments: