Thursday, April 29, 2010

The End of an Era?

For the last 10+ years i've not sat still more than 18 months....Hawaii was the longest and who can blame me, with the trade winds in my hair and the hope in my heart, it was as close as i've come to making a new permanent home in a long time.

I chose Tampa with that hope...of finally laying roots, and though i made the choice and took the job and rented the apartment, though i have friends here now that mean the world to me, i've resisted laying anything deeper.

Today the challenge was laid...

And it sent my world into a tailspin,

my mind into chaos...

Can i leave my travelling ways behind...can i, do i wish to, will i overcome the fear and make something more permanent in hopes of other things more rewarding, more permanent as well?

I am going to try....

Some people think change is scary...

For me, the potential of the lack thereof is terrifying

No comments: