Sunday, April 8, 2001

Get your own  diary at DiaryLand.com! contact me older entries

2001-04-08 - 7:39 a.m.

Its absolute bliss and solitude. I've laughed, I've smiled bigger than i have in the longest time, I've made love with more passion than I have ever known. We drove yesterday - first up to Seabrook to a computer show. We mulled around and picked up the necessary parts to build a new computer for Quivas. Then we took a drive up the coastal route to get a lobster roll for lunch. We ate at one of those quaint New England places. You know the type - the ones you'd be absolutely petrified to enter in any other part of the country - but for some reason here its safe. We had delicious lobster rolls and browsed a few of the small shops nearby - god it was fun.

Then we hit the road for the resort. What a beautiful drive it was. There's nothing like escaping into the mountians. The white capped magestic mountainsides looming in front of you - touching the clouds. The beautiful white snow still pristine and gorgeous. The silence, the trees the beauty; it all makes your heart sing.

We reached the resort around 5. We stopped along the way to do a little outlet shopping - after all just about 15 miles down the road is some of the best shopping in this part of the country. And No tax is a pretty cool perk.

The condo is beautiful, moreso than I ever could have imagined. My heart is light, Quivas and I are incredibly happy and for the moment i'm going to go swim in the tub. More soon.

No comments: